Sustainable and durable – the WKNDR Bikepack Grey is made from 100% recycled ripstop polyester with a waterproof PU inside and out. A rolltop function protects the zippered opening from rain and also allows you to expand the bag when you need to pack more.
Wear comfortably as a backpack using the padded, adjustable shoulder straps which are then snapped securely in front of the backpack when cycling.
Inside, the main compartment is large and open with a zippered inside pocket for smaller items. The outside features a secret zippered phone pocket under the webbing and mesh side pockets for easy reach. Trims include rubberised black brass hardware and snaps of the highest quality for durability. All zippers are industry leading YKK.
Attaching the bag
Rixen Kaul Vario hooks are hidden under a padded flap for comfort when wearing. These high quality hooks are spring loaded so they click securely onto your rack and the bag cannot be easily removed. The center lock folds out for add extra security. Vario hooks hold up to 10KG and are expandable up to 16mm to fit different rack widths.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop PU coating 5K PFC Free DWR
- Volume: 24 L
- Dimensions: W 14cm L 30 cm H 40 cm – Height Expanded Bag 50 cm
- Weight: 1,2kg
- Black rubberised snaps Reach Standard
- Back Rubberised Brass Hardware Reach Standard
- YKK Inner zippered pocket
- YKK Outer zippered pocket
- Rixen kaul Vario Hooks hold 10KG