The WKNDR Totepack Gold is a fresh, flexible bag that easily transforms from tote bag to backpack to bicycle bag. Designed for versatility, the Totepack can be used for excursions such as work, the gym, yoga, travel and urban cycling. The robust, ripstop fabric is waterproof inside and out. The YKK zippered opening keeps your items safe in place.
To wear as a backpack, release the snaps and slide the back handles down. Inside, the main compartment is large and open with a zippered inside pocket for smaller items. The outside features a secret zippered phone pocket under the webbing and mesh side pockets for easy reach.
Attaching to your Bike
Rixen Kaul Vario hooks are hidden under a padded flap for comfort when wearing. These high quality hooks are spring loaded so they click securely onto your rack and the bag cannot be easily removed. The center lock folds out for add extra security. Vario hooks hold up to 10KG and are expandable up to 16mm to fit different rack widths.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop inside PU coating 5K outside PFC Free DWR
- Volume: 16 L
- Dimensions: W 14cm L 30cm H 42 cm
- Weight: 1,2kg
- Black rubberised snaps Reach Standard
- Back Rubberised Brass Hardware Reach Standard
- YKK Inner zippered pocket
- YKK Outer zippered pocket
- Rixen Kaul Vario Hooks hold 10KG
Snap the handles together for safety when cycling.
Cecille Reid (verified owner) –
England, United Kingdom