Sustainable and durable – the WKNDR Totepack Grey is made from 100% recycled ripstop polyester with a waterproof coating inside and out.
Convert the Totepack quickly to a backpack by releasing the snaps and sliding the back handle down. Snap the handles together for safety when cycling.
Inside, the main compartment is large and open with a zippered inside pocket for smaller items.
The outside features a secret zippered phone pocket under the webbing and mesh side pockets for easy reach.
Attaching to your Bike
Rixen Kaul Vario hooks are hidden under a padded flap for comfort when wearing. These high quality hooks are spring loaded so they click securely onto your rack and the bag cannot be easily removed. The center lock folds out for add extra security. Vario hooks hold up to 10KG and are expandable up to 16mm to fit different rack widths.
Rubberised black brass hardware and snaps of the highest quality for durability. All zippers are industry leading YKK.
- Material: 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop inside PU coating 5K outside PFC Free DWR
- Volume: 20 L
- Black rubberised snaps Reach Standard
- Back Rubberised Brass Hardware Reach Standard
- YKK Inner zippered pocket
- YKK Outer zippered pocket
- Rixen Kaul Vario Hooks hold 10KG