Designed for urban cycling, the Thousand Heritage Terracotta is a helmet from California brand Thousand’s original minimalist heritage collection. Inspired by the simplicity of vintage moto lids and the heritage colorways of the 50s and 60s.
- Secret PopLock for securing your bike helmet with your lock
- Vegan leather straps
- Integrated dial fit system for precise adjustments
- One-handed magnetic fastener
- 7 vents with internal channeling
- A built-in low-profile visor
- Inspired by vintage motorcycle designs with matte shell and white moto trim
- Lightweight helmet at 410g (S), 460g (M), or 490g (L)
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmets for persons age 5 or older
- Certified for CPSC and ASTM standards for cycling, roller skating, and skateboarding
There are no reviews yet.