WEATHERGOODS Pogies / Handlebar Gloves are stylish, waterproof gloves designed to attach to the handlebars of your bicycle. They keep your hands warm, dry and free to easily brake and change gears.
- Waterproof and windproof 100% recycled polyester oxford fabric with a PU coating 10K
- 400G thermal polyfill including Hyperloft for warmth
- Reflective piping improves visibility
The gloves easily attach to your bicycle handle bars with a durable nylon strap and velcro.
Each Pogie (handlebar glove) has a safety tab inside so that you can fasten it securely to your handlebars on the inside with a zip tie and keep them on your bike all season if you choose
Our CURVED model is designed to fit curved handlebars often found on city bikes, dutch style bikes and “sit-up style” models.
Our STRAIGHT model is designed to fit straight handlebars such as hybrids and mountain bikes.
Pogies are designed for Urban cycling at slower speeds. Use at your own risk.
- Durable nylon strap with Velcro for easy attachment
- Reflective piping on the outside seam
- Hidden safety tab for security
- Plastic buckle to keep gloves together
- Shell fabric: 100% Recycled Oxford polyester with PU coating 10K waterproof
- Padding: 100% polyester thermal polyfill and hyperloft
- Inside lining: 100% polyester fleece