Imbris Rain Poncho Navy is a luxurious rainwear that keeps you dry when cycling. Premium 2 layer polyester (BlueSign approved) fabric is coated on the inside with a PU membrane and treated on the outside with a Durable Water Repellant (PFC free). All seams on the Imbris Rain Poncho Navy are taped for a fully waterproof garment which withstands 10 000mm water column and has 5000mm MVP (moisture vapour permeability).
Details are key and make this Rain Cape stand out from other rainwear:
- Two hand straps are sewn on the inside so you can hold the poncho over your handlebars and creates a cover for your legs and arms thereby cycling fully protected
- Tone on tone reflective tape 360 around the entire hem on the poncho improves visibility
- A waistband can be attached with snap buttons to keep the rain poncho in place in windy weather
- An adjustable hood can be tightened around your face for better visibility when cycling
- Industry leading YKK zippers, durable silver snap buttons and trims
Our Imbris Rain Poncho Navy can be folded into the front pocket when not in use and stored in your bag for quick, easy access when that unexpected rain shower hits.
Imbris Rain Poncho Navy comes in 2 sizes S/M recommended for height under 175cm and M/L recommended for height over 175cm. Model wears size M/L
S/M Length; 100cm Width Arm to Arm; 132 cm Arm Length; 70cm
M/L Length; 108cm Width arm to arm; 139 Arm length; 76cm
IMBRIS Rain Poncho is designed for City Cycling at slower speeds. Use at your own risk.